Having attended this course, delegates will:
- Recognise that they are personally responsible for acting to take control of the time they have available.
- Be able to identify their own time-wasters and the action they can take to minimise the effects on their daily routine.
- Be able to effectively prioritise task lists
- Personal time management skills are essential for effectiveness at work
- During this course delegates will identify their personal “time-stealers”.
- Once identified, they can then determine the actions they need to take to gain control of the time they have available, in order to maximise their personal productivity.
- By the end of the course delegates will understand the importance of planning and prioritisation of their work