This course is designed to give a comprehensive overview of the mechanisms to incorporate a Jersey company. Then will cover the end of the existence of the company and the various procedures involved, voluntary or involuntary, together with practical administration risks and potential solutions.
Senior administrators plus other individuals in the financial services sector who are interested in expanding their knowledge in this area.
Having attended this course, delegates will:
Incorporation of a Jersey company
• Choosing a name and registry application forms
• Certificate of incorporation
• Winding up a Jersey company
• Dissolution of a company and creditor winding up
• Corporate insolvency procedures and 'en désastre'